Why do so many Christians embrace Psalm 53:1, yet completely ignore Matthew 5:22?

Psalm 53:1 **The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.** Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his... show more Psalm 53:1 **The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.** Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, **Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.**

Are the people who embrace the former, but ignore the latter "not real Christians"?

And who exactly is on the "Not A Real Christian" committee?