Please help..very very bad toothache?

i have had toothache since saturday so i rang the dentist yesterday,but they couldnt fit me in til today.so ive been taking painkillers,clove oil on it.nothing has even eased the pain.so i went to the dentist this morning,he did an xray.shouts me in and says the xray doesnt show anything.asked me if its worse when... show more i have had toothache since saturday so i rang the dentist yesterday,but they couldnt fit me in til today.so ive been taking painkillers,clove oil on it.nothing has even eased the pain.so i went to the dentist this morning,he did an xray.shouts me in and says the xray doesnt show anything.asked me if its worse when i have something cold.so i told him that it hurts al the time,its like a throbbing pain.also,if i touch my neck or cheek,that also hurts me.i am in so much pain i cannot explain it.dentist has gave me antibiotics and told me to go back when ive completed the course if it still hurts.i cant cope with another 5 days of agony.i have tried every painkiller.i am washing my mouth with salt water,applying clove oil,and taking painkillers.
25 answers 25