If David Hasselhoff appeared to you in a dream and told you to invade another country, would you do it?

Favorite Answer

Only if he offered me the souls of every woman who ever appeared on Baywatch.

• A-chan

The Hoff Meister.... hmmm probably not as I haven't the resources to invade another country. However if I did I would invade France and take back all the paintings that they stole from Italy many centuries ago.

No, I would see a psychlogist. The same goes for anyone or anything that appears in my dreams telling me to invade a country or doing anything violent. I will ring your doorbell and run away!!!

If David Hasselhoff was in any dream of mine, I think I would have greater issues than who I was going to war with. My wife would probably leave me for fear I've gone gay.

• If David Hasselhoff appeared in a dram I would go to a doctor and ask. "What is wrong with me, and can it be cured???"

Lol. I'll probably have a dream like that tonight. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If he appeared in a dream I'd wake up screaming and sweating.

I would quickly pack a bag and check myself into the nearest mental facility! I would have a hard time sleeping again.

No but I would be more able to believe him than Geroge W Bush. I might do it if William Shatner told me to beam over.

Who can deny the Great Hoff!

I hear he's big in Germany, but its colder in the UK so he shrinks abit over here.