Which PS3 game to buy?

Which PS3 game should I buy??? WWE smackdown vs raw 2008? or Assassins Creed?

• Best Answer

Assassins Creed. Guitar Hero III is excellent too.

Some good PS3 games to buy would be Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The God of War trilogy, Portal 1 or 2, Bioshock 1 or 2, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Little Big Planet 1 or 2, The Killzone trilogy, Infamous 1 or 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Heavy Rain, The Resistance series, just to name a few. You can get Batman Arkham City because it truly is a masterpiece of a game and extremely addictive but you should look at Batman Arkham Asylum to fully understand the game. You should wait for Assassin's Creed 3. This game definitely looks like it's going to be one of the best games of the year, with great graphics and epic gameplay. You can get Black Ops 2 to play with your friends but if your going to go solo with that game then don't get it.

Smackdown vs. Raw is a game that you will get tired of playing, because once you get through it once, its the exact same every time you hold a match. Assassins Creed however has sick graphics and looks like a badass game. I just think the replay value of it would be way higher. Plus the story looks sweet.

Assassins CREED!

wwe smackdown vs raw 2008 is a wonderful game and i have played it before as well but i do not know about assassins creed i think wwe is a good game

I'm not sure what kinda of game you'll like. Wrestling or Action games? But I will prefer Assassin's Creed! Ubisoft game, 100% fun, guaranteed!

Metal Gear it is the best game in any genre for action running diving crawling hanging chamelron fighting slaming kicking punchung chocking knive a asortment of weapons & James Bond /Millyary devices including programmable robot bombs

night,themal binoculars I have not played a better put together game on any plateform.

God is my witness

seriously don't buy either one. ps3 is such a step up from ps2

go to gamespot.com to see the top rated games for ps3 or yahoo games even if it's not in the same genre you want, wrestling games suck, assasin;s creed however will be a trendsetter, early reviews look very promising...

call of duty 4 or assassin's creed.

Source(s): if you didn't like cod1-3, just to let you know, 4 is different.

PS3 has only 10 games in total so far anyway looooool

hahahahaha

hahahaha

Assassins Creed, because the other gaems suck!