Grammars' problems

First, what's the meaning between simile、 oxymoron、 literally 、metaphor and likeon? Could you explain the meaning and make a sentence for me? Because I am not a native English speaker, so I am not catch out the key points. Second question is what are the differences between interfere、 interrupt、 intervene... show more First, what's the meaning between simile、 oxymoron、 literally 、metaphor and likeon? Could you explain the meaning and make a sentence for me?
Because I am not a native English speaker, so I am not catch out the key points.
Second question is what are the differences between interfere、 interrupt、 intervene and disturb. The same situation as the above, could you give me a sentence as examples.
Finally, who could teach me how to pronunciate the ane father? What kide of method do you try? English or Mandarin both languages you are allowed to give a shot. Thanks for your help.
Update: 再請教一個問題 “ the ”不是把舌頭平平伸進嘴嗎?然後再往前抵住下排牙齒。因為我看過一位外籍老師示範給我...

另外 father 這個音 ther 不是要合在一起發音嗎?可以一次教給我嗎?不要分段教。因為我可以一次學習,不用在浪... ther 的尾音要擺在哪哩!
Thank you very much.
Update 2: Tracy
Could you give me a hand, again? Effient learning is good for fast pass socienty, right. Because I studied by Chinese phonetic symbal, it causes my wrong pronunciation.
It seems to be easy for you, just check where position do you put the tongue in your mouth.
1 answer 1