asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我這樣寫英文 文法對嗎

Dear John:

How are you recently? I am James from Taiwan. I have a big problem and need your help.

I will go to German on a trade exhibition on August 10-18, but the price of hotel room is out of my budget. I am so lucky to find out that you live near to the exhibition venue. So, could you do me a favor to let me stay with you?

Actually I will stay at the exhibition from morning until the night, so I will not need any transportation, meals, and etc… I just need a place to sleeping on August 10-18. Please reply me asap and look forward to see you soon.

If you feel any inconvenient, do not hesitate to contact with me. I’d be much appreciated for your fully support.

Best Regards,

James

Dear Nathan,

Thanks for the invitation. It is my honor to speak at the opening ceremony. However, to my regret, I can not attend to the opening ceremony because of my daughter will be graduated from university in the United States in 12/11/06, so I will be in Los Angeles at the same week to attend to her bachelor graduate ceremony.

It is very sorry to miss this conference and to reject the invitation. I desire to have the similar opportunity in the coming future. Thank you and Mr. Ronald Ho.

Tks,

Frank

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我修改後的英文如下:

Dear John:

How are you recently? I am James from Taiwan. I would like to ask you a big favor.

I will go to German on a trade exhibition on August 10-18, but the price of hotel room is way over my budget. I am so lucky to find out that you live near the exhibition venue. So, could you do me a favor to let me stay at your place?

Actually I will stay at the exhibition from morning until the night, so I will not need any transportation, meals, and etc… I just need a place to stay from August 10 to Aug 18. Please reply me ASAP and look forward to see you soon.

If you feel any inconvenient, do not hesitate to contact with me. I appreciate your fully support no matter what.

Best Regards,

James

Dear Nathan,

Thanks for the invitation. It is my honor to speak at the opening ceremony. However, unfortunately, I can not attend to the opening ceremony because my daughter will graduate from university in the United States onn 12/11/07. So that time I will be in Los Angeles attending her bachelor graduate ceremony.

It is very sorry to miss this conference and to reject the invitation. I wish I will have the similar opportunity in the coming future. Thank you and Mr. Ronald Ho.

Sincerely yours,

Frank

參考看看

大概幫您改一下@@

How are you recently?→ How have you been recently?

you live near to the exhibition venue→ "to"去掉

I just need a place to sleeping→ I just need a place to "sleep"

look forward to see you soon→ look forward to "seeing" you soon

I can not attend to the opening ceremony because of my daughter will be graduated from university in the United States in 12/11/06

→ I can not attend the openig ceremony because my daugher who studies in the U.S will graduate on 12/11/06

to attend to her bachelor graduate ceremony→ to attend her bachelor graduate ceremony

It is very sorry→ I'm sorry

and to reject the invitation→ "to"去掉

I desire to have the similar opportunity in the coming future.→ 我覺得這句怪怪的,但我不清楚要怎麼改@@"

Source(s): myself