1What are the symptoms of social anxiety?Can you give me some examples?
2.Can counselors on campus help students to fight social anxiety?How?
3.What are the four steps to a better social life?
4.What kinds of people do you like most?What qualities don’t you like in a person?
5.How would you describe you personality?
6.What idea really gets to the author and why?
7.What’s small talk?Please give me some example?
8.Why didn’t the author date much in college?
9.What do you think a good relationship should be?
10.How important is privacy to you?
11.Please give at least 2 examples of how Americans protect their privacy.
12.Why does the author put up a tall fence end later change it into a shorter fence?
13.What does “befriend”means?Can you make a sentence with”befriend”?
14.Which do you think is easier,going to work or raising a child?
15.Who brings home the bacon im your family?Who does household chores in your family most of the time?Who is responsible for driving the children to school and picking them up after class?
16.According to the results of the national survey by Harvard University,when both parents work full-time in a family,what tasks does the mother do most of the time?
17.Does gender have an impact on how a person feels about the changing gender roles?
18.Does changing roles or sharing responsibilities make married life hard?Why or why not?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Social anxiety symptoms are the symptoms that are shown on the people with social anxiety disorder. physical ones such as sweaty palms, fast hear beating rates, and as well as emotional state such as the relucntance to be involved in group activities.
2. Yes, help students with SAD by introducing students to a professional theraputic program that deals with SAD
3. Think positively, eat healthy, exercise regularly and stay active.
4. I like people who are honest and friendly. I dont like people being
snoblish and ego-centered.
5. I think i am easy-going and i enjoy sports quite much.
7. Small talks are the random conversations between two people who dont know each other too well.
8. and he might have social anxiety disorder at that time, so that's why he didnt dare to have small talks with girls.
9. A good relationship is built upon trust.
10. because there are parts about me that i dont like people to know about.
11. First, they dont like strange people ask about their salary and whereabouts of their house. secondly, they dont like people going over their diaries.
12. It's obvious that the person doesnt like others see what he is doing in his front yard or back yard.
13. it's a verb and it might means to act like a friend.
the sentence could be," Can you befriend to me when he comes back to the house?"
14. it's much easy to doing a job than keeping a child alive thse days around.
15. Father brings home the bacon and mother does all the chores.
16. u have to check with the book. Tasks? I guess cooking meals.
17. Yes, gender will always be an issue and an important factor for us to see the world around us.
18.i think it's always good to share responsibilites between the married couples.
2007-11-17 01:27:32 補充：
- 1 decade ago
15. "im "是什麼？→這句我沒翻
- 1 decade ago
13.What "befriend"means?您可以做一句子with"befriend" 嗎?
14.Which 您認為更加容易, 去工作或培養孩子嗎?
16.According 對全國勘測的結果由哈佛大學, 當兩個父母服務全時在家庭, 母親做什麼任務多半時間?