How to start yahoo messenger minimized in the system tray?

I know how to avoid that Yahoo Messenger run automaticaly when windows start (in the Yahoo preferences-->General). But I just want to know how to avoid that Yahoo Messenger open the program windows every time my computer restart. This is very frustating for me (and for a lot of people!!) because is a very simple... show more I know how to avoid that Yahoo Messenger run automaticaly when windows start (in the Yahoo preferences-->General). But I just want to know how to avoid that Yahoo Messenger open the program windows every time my computer restart. This is very frustating for me (and for a lot of people!!) because is a very simple request and programs like MSN Messenger let you do that in a simple way. I read a lot of people on internet with the same request (on forums and blogs) but with no answer from Yahoo. If somebody has the answer will be very appreciated!!!! I tried with options like yahoomessenger.exe -hide or yahoomessenger.exe -quiet or yahoomessenger.exe /startup and nothing!!!
1 answer