George W. Bush or Hillary Clinton?

Between George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton, who would you choose as leader of your Bible Study Group?

I would choose George W. Bush over Hillary Clinton as the leader of a Bible Study Group because;

1. Bush Always Tells The Truth

2. Bush NEVER Lives In Everday Sin

3. Bush relies on his faith to get through difficult decisions in life.

4. Bush is a good husband to his wife, a good father to his children, and a good son to his parents.

5. Bush shows great compassion about being a public servant and he serve the public with passion.

6. Bush understand that the United States of America was founded by Christian Values and is "One Nation Under God."

Update:

mild_irritant.

President Bush NEVER LIES. I said in my second point that he NEVER Lives In Everday Sin (my acronym for LIES)

Update 2:

JERRY M,

How are all my pointers BS?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hillaly:

1. Hillary, does not like this country.

2. She does not like the military and will attempt to weaken it.

3. Her sympathies lie outside of the good of this nation.

4. Politics are more important to her than the dehumanizing effect of an unfaithful husband.

5. Politics were more important than the public shame brought upon her daughter due to Bill.

As a bible study instructor, If she does not see the greatness of this country that God has blessed us with, does not put her family before personal gain - how could one believe she knows God or understands His word.

Bush:

1 Proclaims his faith without shame. God, tells us not to be ashamed for HIs name sake.

2.Loves this country and took a stand to weaken terrorists funding and movement within the country.

3. Supports the men and women of the armed forces.

4. Lowered taxes, which allowed small businesses to create more jobs.

5. Strong advocate for education change.

6. He is compassionate with his public service, particularly with the families of fallen solders.

7. Does not bend to polls, says he is going to do something and does it.

As a bible instructor, yes, one feels he is attempting to be a servant, he utilizes the greatness of this country to help others.

With 9-11, I believe he felt the treat of danger to us from the middle east. Was he give false material, Clinton knew there was termoil in the area?

I think he has felt he must try to bring change and peace through democracy in that area.

Bibically we know that it will not happen, but man must try.

• 4 years ago

I need to imagine them as job applicants at an interview. Let's also imagine their resumes are blank and we interviewers have no idea who they 'really' are. Now what would we say about them after they would leave the room? George: He seems to be a down-to-earth guy, likeable, easy to get along with, a team player. If our company would be in a no-brainer business (e.g. FMCG, raw materials, automotive) and the overwhelming majority of our buyers males, we would hire him for sales. If he proves himself, he would have the potential to become head of sales someday. Hilary: She is goal-orientated, knows what she wants and is working hard to get there. A convincing talker, demands respect. Upper management material, probably strategic development, HR (or given her actual background, legal dept). If she proves herself she could become CEO. *** George has already proven his sales skills, hasn't he? The question now is if Hilary has proven herself enough to be promoted to CEO, or if there isn't a better candidate for that position.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1) see "We do not torture"

2) see the fact that we actually do torture

3) Bush's reliance on faith has led to a foreign policy specifically designed to trigger the Apocalypse. Good call.

4) such a good husband he was (by his own admission) drunk for the first 10 years of their marriage

5) compassion? Tell the kids the SCHIP bill would've covered how denying them health care is an example of his compassion.

6) Nope. Washington, Jefferson and Franklin were all Deists who wanted government and religion kept utterly separate so as to avoid the corruption of each by the other. Freaks of nature like you prove just how right they were.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hillary Clinton.

George W. Bush is a prolific liar. He probably thinks that Christ is white, as do most racist Republicans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hillary gains sympathy with every single troll post. A plus again.

If you want it biblical, why don't you make it an

apocalyptical showdown Leviathan vs Behemoth?

But you probably fail to know who is the female then.

• 1 decade ago

My take...Shrillary wouldn't be caught dead or alive in a bible study class...she would have to recant too many of her liberal BS positions to get right with God !

• 1 decade ago

Hillary!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hillary has her faults, but she did not drink then drive, and drug until he was forty, then woke up one day and decided that god told him he should be president

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bush always tells the truth?????

Say WHAT?

How many millions have died in Iraq because of his lies?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Small minds discuss people

average minds discuss events

great minds discuss policy and ideas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.