Cashing out on 401K & Pension Plan in CA state. Would like to know what the penalty is total & tax owe.?

I have a total of 67K combined in 401K and pension plan. (going to pay off visa debt) and im cashing it out. I live in CA and would like to know the exact cash I would get after all the state/ federal/ penalty taxes.
Update: I'd rather pay all my debt and start over again. I have a total of 55K in visa debt and want to pay as much as i can off . Im only 25 so i can start retirement savings all over again.
Update 2: so how much would i know what income ta bracket im in? if its going to increase from 15% or 25% or 33%. I make 70K in gross this year, if i take 67K out that would make 137K. should i only take half out in 2007 and the other half in 2008. If i take 27K from 401K that would mean I made only 97K this year. what... show more so how much would i know what income ta bracket im in? if its going to increase from 15% or 25% or 33%. I make 70K in gross this year, if i take 67K out that would make 137K. should i only take half out in 2007 and the other half in 2008. If i take 27K from 401K that would mean I made only 97K this year. what bracket would that be and what is the total tax i would have to pay?