Alternatives to the SOX Act?

SOX Act obviously isn't perfect, but what are the suggested alternatives to it?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The SOX Act is an act passed by U.S. Congress to protect investors from the possibility of fraudulent accounting activities by corporations.

Alternatives - make the companies pay the investors back instead of the tax payers picking up the tab.

• 4 years ago

pay attention, i do no longer want to sound like i'm criticizing you for something, despite the fact that i think the completed "sock/ankle rig" is in elementary terms a risky concept. You gotta gain all the way down to snatch the gun, get lower back up, and then purpose... or no longer less than make an experienced "element" and then fire. look, you have no longer have been given have been given to be a very extensive character to cover between the main .380 compacts in a jacket pocket... and notice you later as you do no longer walk around jointly with your hand on your pocket (on the gun) continuously, you will no longer draw suspicion. do no longer do something unlawful, and you will no longer get caught. God forbid think ofyou've have been given to allure to it in safeguard of your existence, then you definitely might circulate to detention center... despite the fact that a minimum of you would be alive. I deliver a Ruger Mk II in .22... despite the fact that I locate/understand that the .25acp is actual, and entirely inadequate different than shot placement is different. i might below no circumstances, ever do no longer forget approximately carrying a .25 acp. you may locate Kel-tecs and Bersas... hell, even the Ruger LCP interior of reason concealable, and can be slot in a jacket pocket. yet another one is the AMT lower back-up .380, interesting little gun... or between the main Seecamp pistols. safeguard your self and your daughter. You 2 have each and every diverse, and that's all you opt for. See to it which you save alive with the objective to handle her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.