where can i buy a machine to make puerto rican pasteles?

Best Answer

If you have a food processor, you have to buy a grinding blade otherwise here are some websites that may help you.

www.tiendalationo.com They sell the actual machine, the ones used in Puerto Rico ($239)

www.masaperfecta.com This website sells the grinding blade that ONLY fits certain models of Black & Decker food processor.

I suggest you buy the blade because the actual machine for pasteles is ONLY good to make pasteles while the food processor is good for a variety of things.

Good luck and Buen provecho!

• herd

Pasteles Machine

tamales and pasteles are totally different things. mexicans do tamales and puerto ricans do pasteles. If i were you personally I would not buy them online, you dont know how people might turn out to be or sell you old stuff. U can look online places to eat like little restaurants or latin supermarkets that have food available and talk to a cook there and pay them extra for the extra work of doing pasteles some people would do it for a few bucks.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): buy machine puerto rican pasteles: https://shortly.im/UQqqb

How To Make Pasteles

I'm told in the Plaza Mercado of downtown Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico.

well it is easier to make pasteles to have a machine.. but my house we do it the old school way.. we don't got those fancy machine.. but you can get it depending where you live at little spanish stores.. i mean in Miami florida we have lots of little shops that sell them and in fort myers, cape coral, leigh hight florida..

but if you don't live in florida here's a website you can order it from

http://www.masaperfecta.com/

or email this guy that sells them..

SWEETPAPALOU@AOL.COM

I don't think there is one, is there? They are just as time consuming as tamales, but much much better!! But I don't think there are any shortcuts to making them.