Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

The first name you saw the name Jorge, did you pronounce it "George" or "Hore-Hey"?

The first time you saw the name Jorge, I meant

Best Answer

Considering my name is Jorge, And since I Come From Brazil most people would say Hore-Hey, I'm OK with that, but who likes being a "Hore". I Prefer plain old Jorge. But that's just my opinion.

George

George

the guy in meet the fockers was called 'Jorge' in the subtitles at the bottom but the guys on the screen said hORE-HEY i think its spanish depends where you are in the world and if the person spelt it like Jorge just to be different.

Hore-Hey

I was about six, and I said George. I didn't see it again until Spanish class in about third grade, and my teacher read it out loud as Hore-hay, so I learned the correct pronounciation.

Hore-Hey

Hore-hey. I would never pronounce this any other way given the popularity of the name amongst hispanics locally (and I live in MN).

• blair.

George.

George.