Poll: Are you very poor; poor, low middle class, middle class, upper middle class or very wealthy?

and what nation do you live in right now? (not where are you from) what in your opinion puts you in the class catagory that you put yourself in? What class catagory were you born and raised in? I'll go first: I'm American I consider myself lower middle class....poor would be more acccurate. I grew... show more and what nation do you live in right now? (not where are you from)
what in your opinion puts you in the class catagory that you put yourself in?
What class catagory were you born and raised in?

I'll go first:
I'm American
I consider myself lower middle class....poor would be more acccurate.
I grew up in a middle class home.
I put myself in poor/lower middle catagory because I rarely have money left over after I mail in bills for groceries or gasoline....and I have a lot of debt because I have to charge those things pretty often. I work 48 hours a week. I work in health care and I do not have any health coverage at all. I just watched the excellent movie "Sicko" and cried my eyes out and thought of moving to Canada or France...pretty pathetic for an American to think that huh?