Why is Nickelback so gay?

I don't care what anyone says, Nickelback is gay. I just want to know why. No one say "They've sold tons of albums" "most noted band of current time" blah blah. It's a bunch of bull. Remember, Nsync and Backstreet Boys sold tons of albums and people went nuts over them, but they were... show more I don't care what anyone says, Nickelback is gay. I just want to know why. No one say "They've sold tons of albums" "most noted band of current time" blah blah. It's a bunch of bull. Remember, Nsync and Backstreet Boys sold tons of albums and people went nuts over them, but they were still gay.

So, why is Nickelback so gay?
Update: Enough with people saying I'm meaning it as them being homosexuals. I myself am into guys, so hush up now. I mean it as in they suck, they're stupid, and have no place in music.
Update 2: I'm into guys, so hush about the comments like "maybe your gay" or whatever. Also, remember that gay could also mean happy :P Not just a sexuality, ya know