Was not picking a PF 1st or 2nd y my H2H team has a crappy start?

My team, Pimp & Circumstance!, excepts a 4-12-1 start this week. This is my roster:

Jason Kidd

Anthony Parker

Jamaal Tinsley

Kevin Durant

Shareef Abdur-Rahim

Jorge Garbajosa

Marcus Camby

Rasho Nesterovic

Shane Battier

Kyle Korver

Michael Finley

Andris Biedrins

Delonte West

Kidd & Camby are my undroppable players. Would having a good forward have given me prosperous stats? & do I need 2 pull off a major trade 2 become playoff-worthy? & which of the guys above should I put on the block 2 land me a top PF?

Favorite Answer

drop garbajosa, abdur-rahim, nesterovic, they don't play that much/produce that much, reggie evans, joel pzybilla would be good cheap pick ups

you don't have any any really great players to trade so you won't get anything for a top PF

If you want to make the playoffs with your current team, and no offense its pretty bad, you should focus on certain stats (im not sure what ur league is doing), maybe pick up another pg to sure up assists, ridnour is starting again, and jose calderon gets minutes in toronto, a jason maxiell or paul millsap for blks and steals. Remember you only need to win by 1 category to win a week

• malcik

The Crock and Crude Connection Bret Hart's #a million Fan and The Hitman team B CFG, WW4L, KOD and Mr. Kennedy's Mic(AllHailOrton)Pl Luke H and AmDrag5000 team C distinctive and The Rock Animal Luvr 4 existence and #a million classic team D Bellator scientiae and lufc4eva the guy Who won't Die and Sephiroth

Beside Kidd,Camby,Durant and maybe Tinsley everyone else is pretty much FA type player if i was you look into maybe picking up Yi or Hartford they look pretty good right now also Gomes from timber wolf also Evan from Phil he gave you alot of Rb.