♥gσρρєя♥ asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

wuts ur favorite dog?

wuts ur favorite dog and why?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Too many just to choose 1 breed.

I like rottweilers, beagles, bernese mountain dogs and huskies. But so many other breeds i adore also.

I love rottweilers cause they are like big cuddly bears that are just often misunderstood. They are adorable and really affectionate dogs. Beagles i love because of their big ears and playfulness. The bernese mountain dogs are so cute with their colorings and fluffy big coat that i just want to cuddle them and my fav thing about huskies would have to be their blue eyes.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I love all breeds, but as an owner of 2 West Highland Terriers. I'll go for those as My Top Favorite.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Afghan Hound

• 1 decade ago

My dog is my favorite! Chocolate Labrador. He's great. Plenty of energy, loves to play, loves people, and always happy to see me and my wife.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am pretty partial to Old English Bulldogs.

- They are freaking adorable.

- They are laidback.

- They are total comedians.

- The uglier they are the better.

- They can skateboard.

• 1 decade ago

chihuahuas

they are so petite and delicate. Not to mention irresistably cute. they have adorable little eyes too.

• 1 decade ago

I Love Shih Tzu's or pom Tzu's. They are both adoribal,playful,and very loving.

• 1 decade ago

Rottweiler. They are sweet and beautiful.

• chieko
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

brussels gryphon...they are just too adorable with those wise eyes and little bearded faces...

like little furry grandpas...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shar-Pei - definitely!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.