buying or renting games?
Im just wondering if there is any piont in buying a game for 60 bucks when you can just rent the game for 6 bucks and beat it in a week.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Reasons for buying game:
1. Massivley Multiplayer Online (MMO)
2. Very Long/Difficult Single Player Mode (Shadow of Rome, Zelda games, Grand Theft Auto games, etc.)
3. Sports Game
4. If critics say it revolutionizes gaming
5. Very addictive
Reasons for renting game:
1. The game is only single player mode and can be beaten with less than a 48 hours of gameplay. (God of War, DarkWatch, Prince of Persia, etc.)
2. Just testing to see how good it is
3. Don't have the money to buy the game
Conclusion: If it can be beaten in a week, rent it. Only point is unless it is an EXCELLENT game you will play over again or has an EXCELLENT multiplayer mode.
- Josie826Lv 71 decade ago
There probably isn't any point to it if you don't plan on going back and playing the game again. $60 would allow you to rent 6 games.
- 1 decade ago
Buying used games
- Anonymous1 decade ago
yes because i know you want to but a ps3 game and i wonder that too her are three reasons
1. you may not beat the game in that time spand
2.you may love the game you want to keep it forever
3.you may want to play with your friends