How can i wear skinny jeans?

My legs are horrible. They look wonky. Im dying to wear skinny jeans, is it too late to start now??

I have normal straight leg jeans size 6/8 (uk) size 2 (I think- US)

When I wear skinny jeans I have to go up several sizes.

Toning my legs with muscle will make them worse. They already are pretty strong from the ballet I do. Can i get skinnier legs

Favorite Answer

try getting slim leg jeans, the legs are a litle wider, also try trying on several diffeernet types! or get a biger slim size!

also we look the same, or our aviras do!

• mich

hey girl

i have the same problem! im double zero but when i wear skinny jeans im a 1. ive been doin ballet since i was three and i have muscular legs. i hate putting on skinny jeans bc it fits in the legs but the waist is two sizes too big! ive tried everything i cant make my legs smaller and i dont want to lose the muscles bc i need them for pointe! i just ran the waist in and it feels so much better! hope i helped :-)

Maybe skinny jeans just aren't your style. If you look better in straight leg jeans, maybe that's what you should stick with. If you were naturally born with not so skinny legs, there's not so much you can do about it. Maybe try wearing the skinny jeans with Uggs or boots of that sort.

my answer: Stay away from skinny jeans. Ppl are calling them out of fashion anyway- wide legged jeans are in!!

if not, go for a 2km jog every week. You'll probably see a difference in 2-3 months time. and do squats 20 times a day before and after getting in the shower.

This is what I've heard...

Lilu XOX

Yep. I'm chubby and I wear skinny jeans. I just think I look better in them than in any other pants.

skinny jeans are cute..BUT its not for everyone! dont get stressed over the fact that your legs aren't fit for skinny jeans. Im sure a lot of people want the type of legs you have..Be Proud! like for me..jean skirts are really cute But they dont look right on me...ive learned to get over that because there are other fashoins i can wear...jus like you

and if they dont fit in the waist find a belt!

skinny jeans are NOT out of style and yes wide leg jeans are in too but you can wear them with heels flats or even hi top sneakers to get that retro hip hop vibe and you legs will look fine in them!!

If you're a dancer, you probably have nice legs. Don't give up healthy, toned legs trying to make a fashion statement.

wear them with uggs and i long flowing shirt it hides ur hips and makes you look skinny i do ballet and i have like kinda of stick legs and i wear skinny jeans all the time and there fine on me

you should get some really tight ones, that have a bigger waist or the other way around to whatever fits your proportion, try this website, i get everything there: