Who do you think Pocahontas should have chosen? John Smith or Rolfe?? (based on the movie)?

This is just a poll and opinion......who do you think pocahontas should have chosen in the movie? i KNOW that it's all fiction!

i think john smith was portrayed like a show off in the 2nd movie, but really, he and pocahontas have been through so much more together...........who do you think is the better man?

Favorite Answer

She was with John Smith in the beginning wasn't she? I was kinna dispappointed when she ended up with the other guy. Must've been hurtful for John Smith. She should've stick with John

• Sheila

I did the same thing! I cried and cried like a little baby. And after you've watched the 2nd one, Google "If I never knew you" it's a song from the diamond addition Pocahontas. They sang it together about how much they love each other. But be prepared to cry EVEN MORE!!!

Haha, she should've picked john smith! I agree they went through more together.

i just dont understand. In the first movie she was willing to die for John smith and in the second she dumps him straight