Bank of America Visa Platinum Plus Credit Card?
I wanted to know if this credit card has a discount period. I think a discount period is when you get like 1% or 2% off if you pay with a certain amount of days like 10 or 20 days.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
also call BOA and tell them 2 lower your interest rate, they always do
- Anonymous1 decade ago
It's good news folks for all Bank of America fans. Open your arms to receive the Rewards American Express Card from Bank of America. What makes this credit card special is that it will be readily accepted across the global network of American Express . Proudly called the Bank of America - Rewards™ American Express Card, it brings together the goodness of both the Bank of America and American Express. Let us look at some of its features.
Basic features highlights
1. 0% Introductory APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on balance transfers and cash advance checks for first 12 billing cycles.
2. Low fixed interest rates after the introductory rate has expired.
3. No annual fee.
4. Option to pay over time.
5. Emergency services such as replacement of prescription, physicians, hospitals, and referrals as well as legal referral services.
6. Extended warranty protection on purchases from scheduled outlets
7. Insurances for accident, damage and rental loss, while traveling
8. Protection against damage or theft of the card
Get more details from: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/American_Expres...
- Helen ScottLv 71 decade ago
If you visit the website, or look at the brochure that came with the cc offer, it should tell you.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- DaManLv 51 decade ago
No, have the card and it has no such feature.Source(s): Life.