Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

百瀚 asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago

如何進入美國rotc?

我是一個美國公民!

但是我是在台灣受教育的,一直到高中畢業!

之前考過TOEFL!也申請到了一所夏威夷的私立大學!

但是如果我要加入ROTC的話!

我該怎麼作?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

decide which service you want to serve in.

go to their web side www.goarmy.com(US Army is the best) or ask recuit center or if your college have ROTC program, just go ask them. if your school don't have the program, you might want to transfer to other school.

you get pay while you go to college and if you are good and lucky enough, they will pay for your college education too. It shouldn't be hard to get into the program.

lucky you man, I want to serve in the US military as a officer but I am not a US citizen....

Source(s): my self

去學校找ROTC DETACHMENT!!