asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

給美國球員的信 請幫我中翻英(希望11/14號前完成)

Dear Andy:

首先自我介紹,我是台灣的大學生即將考碩士,是個棒球狂熱者。

來台灣一個禮拜了還適應在台灣的生活嘛?雖然我是地主隊(Chinese Taipei)的球迷,但我也是Dodgers' fan。或許是因為隊上有台灣球員如:Hu Kuo Tsao,使我感覺到這支球隊有種親切感.。

從電視上的轉播,我看到了Andy and Delwyn跟Hu一起作戰,非常的酷。得知你和Delwyn要來台灣比賽,是多麼地令人興奮.我有到美國vs日本的比賽現場幫你們加油,恭喜你們獲得勝利,對我來說能到現場幫美國隊加油肯定在未來日子裡留下深刻印象,因為這太難得了。

很可惜我還沒有這榮幸與你合照和要簽名,我附上了球員卡還有回郵,不知是否有這榮幸能擁有你的簽名?可以請飯店服務人員幫你寄出。如果對你來說不方便,沒關係。

總而言之,希望你能早點達到最終目標,完成你的夢想。也祝福Dodgers在總教練Torre的帶領下拿下冠軍,帶給台灣球迷這項好消息。

謝謝 睡神的幫忙 這跟我奇摩字典翻的差不多

我是希望有沒有精通英文者能幫忙

比較口語化的 而不是翻譯軟體翻出來的 謝謝囉

to jamesliu2 :

真的很謝謝你 幫我一個大忙

這翻譯我很滿意 謝謝^^

Rating
  • James
    Best Answer

Dear Andy:

How are you?

首先自我介紹,我是台灣的大學生即將考碩士,是個棒球狂熱者。

I would like to introduce myself, I am studying in Taiwan University and ready for master exam. I am also a big fan for baseball.

I know you have been in Taiwan for one week already, do you feel comfortable to stay here? I am a fan of Chinese Taipei, I am a fan of Doger too. Maybe there is a taiwanese player, Mr. Hu Kuo Tsao in Doger, that's why I feel I have some connection with this team.

From the TV boardcast, I saw you, Delwyn, and Hu play baseball games together. That is so cool! I was so excited when I heard that you would come to Taiwan. I did go to stadium for cheering on your team in the game of USA vs Japan. I really congratulate that your team wins the game. It's a great experience for me because it's very unusual for me to attend to USA team's games in future.

Unfortunately, I don't have the chance to take a photo with you and get your autograph. So I attach a "baseball card" and a stamped addressed envelope, I don't know if I will have the honor to have your autograph on it? I could ask the hotel service to mail the envelope for you. If it's not convenience for you, that doesn't matter.

Anyway, I hope you can reach your final target and make your dreams come true. I also wish your team will win the champion in Coach, Torre's leading. It will be a good news for Taiwanese fans.

Source(s): myself

Dear Andy:

First introduces oneself, I am Taiwan's university student soon test master, is the baseball zealot. Came a Taiwan week also to adapt in Taiwan's life? Although I am the home team (Chinese Taipei) fan, but I also am Dodgers' fan.Perhaps is because on the team has the Taiwan player for example: Hu Kuo Tsao, causes me to feel this team has plants the warm feelings. . From the television retransmission, I saw Andy and Delwyn has battled together with Hu, unusual cruel.Knew you and Delwyn must come Taiwan to compete, is how rousing. I have to the American vs Japan's competition scene help you to refuel, congratulate you to achieve the success, can arrive the scene to me to help the USA team to refuel definitely makes the deep impression in the future day, because this too was rare. Was a pity very much I do not have this to be honored and must sign with your group photo, my enclosed player card also had postal, did not know whether has this to be honored can have your signature? May ask the hotel service personnel to help you to mail out.If is not convenient to you, has not related. In brief, hoped you can earlier achieve the ultimate objective, completes your dream.Also prays for heavenly blessing Dodgers to take the champion in under the head coach Torre leadership, takes to Taiwan fan this good news.

Source(s): 翻譯機