j asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

一些英文文法的問題 希望英文高手來相救part 2

( )裡面的是incorrect answer, 可以說明一下為何 嗎?

我會把我畢生的點數給這位恩人的 ~~

7.i sent those documents that we received the other day to our legal department because i thik there( have been) errors in them

8.Mr.Campbell, who (begun) teaching in the 1960s,has been the head of the business educaton department since he came to this school and started teaching.

9.i am grtting tired of moving our office because we

(have been moving) three times since the company

started building renovains.

10.have i told you that those budget cuts the company has implemented (have been change) how we do business?

11.Ms.Wu isn't leaving the office until she finishes reviewing and ertifiets the figures which the auditor (sends) her over the past three weeks .

12.Everyone is impressed when they( are finding )out that our company offers full-time employees generous benfities that no other company duplicates.

13.the CEO( insists) the auditors come in to look over the books every two months since our financial

Update:

感謝~ 第10題 是否改為 to change 比較正確呢 ?

1 Answer

Rating
  • Vic
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

7.i sent those documents that we received the other day to our legal department because i thik there( have been) errors in them.

用were,因為"當時"我發現有些錯誤在裡面為過去式,所以用there were errors in them,而非過去完成式。

8.Mr.Campbell, who (begun) teaching in the 1960s,has been the head of the business educaton department since he came to this school and started teaching.

用began,敘述在過去某個時間點發生的事,用過去式表示,而非過去分詞,begun為begin的過去分詞,所以要用過去式began。

9.i am grtting tired of moving our office because we

(have been moving) three times since the company

started building renovains.

用have moved,敘述過去一段時間內發生的事,用過去完成式,這句的意思是「自從公司開始...............後,我們已經搬了三次」

10.have i told you that those budget cuts the company has implemented (have been change) how we do business?

-->不太懂

11.Ms.Wu isn't leaving the office until she finishes reviewing and ertifiets the figures which the auditor (sends) her over the past three weeks .

用has sent,敘述過去一段時間內發生的事,用過去完成式,這句的意思是「過去三週以來,查帳員已經寄給她的...」

12.Everyone is impressed when they( are finding )out that our company offers full-time employees generous benfities that no other company duplicates.

用find,因為前文的Everyone is impressed是現在式,所以when後面的動詞也用現在式,意指「當他們發現..........時,每個人都印象深刻」;另外這句話也有一種意思是在描述一個不變的事實,所以用現在式。

13.the CEO( insists) the auditors come in to look over the books every two months since our financial

用has insisted,敘述過去一段時間內發生的事,用過去完成式,這句的意思是「自從我們的財務......,CEO已經堅持稽核員...」

2007-11-15 09:06:21 補充:

嗯~沒錯,應該是to change

Source(s): mE
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.