Josh S asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Sylvester Croom!?

I am NOT a Miss. St. fan but I love Sylvester Croom! This guy is hard-nosed, badass dude and I love it for Miss. St. Go Vols and Bulldogs!

Favorite Answer

WVU 38

Miss st 13

sec is a freaking joke

Yes sir...he is at a program that was dead worst in SEC 3 years ago, destroyed by Sherril and probation, and as one local SEC reporter stated, "they don't have too many div. 1 caliber players; so what has he done in 4 years? He has fielded a decent team that will come after you and play hard, not intimidated by anyone. He has beaten two coaches at the school that did him wrong, and it was NICE.

And by the way, Se nada, you're nuts, no one can play with the SEC year in and year out. By far the overall toughest conf. in the nation. When is the last time someone in the Big East played for Natl. Title. By the way, you gotta love that Mobile, AL q.b. for W. Virginia.

Just remember that Croom played for and was trained by Paul Bryant. There is a lot of Bear in him.

Sylvester does a very good job at a very medicore school..I believe in my personal opinion that he is a very underated coach.