what's your biggest pet peeve?

my biggest pet peeve is when people chew their gum loudly, how bout yours?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any kind of loud food chewing and bad table manners in general. People who drive slowly in the left lane and don't move. And a recent trend in my area, kids that hang out in the middle of the road and don't move when a car comes ... some actually look over at you with a look of complacency. Don't parents teach manners anymore? Oh yeah that's right, they leave parenting to TV and video games these days ...

• 1 decade ago

my biggest pet peeve. Is when people say they are going to call but don't or they say they will be at your place in 5 minutes and don't show up all night and without calling. there is so many of them but those two are on the top of my list

• 1 decade ago

Having Explosive Diarrhea

• Lois
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

When people use the four letter word "f---ing" to describe things. It makes them seem like they have no knowledge of the English language and can't think of any adjective to describe something. That word is a verb-a action word not a adjective or adverb. Beside that is suppose to be something people enjoy doing so why do people get offended when someone say "F--- you" They're wishing you a enjoyable experience. We should say "thank you"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my biggest pet peeve is when people chew loudly and make annoying sounds with their tongues. and also when people dont call back or pick up their damn phone. isnt that why they have a phone..to pick it up and talk!?

• 1 decade ago

Chewing gum or food loudly.

The boom-boom bass of loud car stereos.

People just being loud at night when their neighbors are trying to sleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My biggest pet peeve is when people litter. I HATE it!!!

• 1 decade ago

People with poor personal hygiene, especially teeth/breath

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Different ways people eat, I can't stand smacking, my mother pushes all her food to the front of her mouth, errr, so annoying, and disgusting!!

• 1 decade ago

Liars!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.