Is Daniel Williams of The Devil Wears Prada going out with Haley Williams of Paramore?

Because there is this interview where Daniel is talking about Hayle.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FJIzzXD4Pf4&feature=...

No, I don't think they are brother and sister. He said she is hot, what kind of brother says that to his sister.

Best Answer

I think he was just being sarcastic. Besides, I don't think he would be talking about Hayley in that way anyway, saying she's hot and he's gonna marry her. He's hot though...

• datta

on the 2d its; women - a immediately fringe in basic terms above the eyes and rather long hair extentions, dyed the two black or white blonde. And Hayley for sure would not have hair like that, so my answer is not any, Hayley would not have scene hair.

• same last name, maybe they are brother and sister that could be a possibility of why he was talking about her, although i didnt watch the vid, cuz my computer isnt letting me, but this is my guess without seeing it