This has been the worst season of Real World yet! [Australia]. Who picked these people?

Granted the producers did pick some good people like Cohutta, Issac, and Parisa. Who picked the others [the jackasses]. They turned the whole house into a bad rendition of Mean Girls, with Trisha the Queen B[itch], with Shavon, Kelly Anne and Ashli as her followers. That Douche Bag, Dunbar! Oh My Gosh, He could he be anymore of an A%$! They should crown him King *****!.He's such a bitchy little *****. If he were arrested, the inmates would claim him QUICK! Enough of my venting,what are your feelings?

P.S. Shavon was the craziest, looniest, dumb ***** I've ever, EVER seen on t.v. why, bc:

She threw a bottle of water at Issac bc she thought he dropped her on the floor

She threw a glass at Cohutta. I don't remember why but ... who know what the ***** is thinking when she does this. The silicone from her breast has probably leaked into her system and she has brain damage. The bleach for her hair probably finished her off.

She threw a big tantrum with Parisa

bc Parisa wouldn't make her a grilled cheese sandwich with onions.

HERE'S A THOUGHT, MAKE YOUR OWN F&*kIN gRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH, YOU PEROXIDE B*7CH!

Favorite Answer

Who created the show??

• poland

i admire Cohutta and that i admire Parisa. something of the solid is terrible. Issac is form of wierd. Dunbar, Ashli, Kelly Anne, and Trisha are terrible human beings. they are so recommend and impolite. additionally very very pretend. Then there became Shavon. in the beginning up i assumed that she might desire to be ok. She became becoming to be acquaintances with Parisa and she or he dumped her boyfriend for each and all the the final option motives yet then she went psycho. She became on Parisa and freaked out on the two Cohutta and Issac. She then went lower back to her boyfriend who's clearly way too controlling. Ashli seems to be a brunette version of Trisha who's a terrible hypocrite. Dunbar has any such short fuse. He freaks out over no longer something and treats females horribly. i did no longer like Kelly Anne from the beginning up. It became very sparkling that she is an trashy woman and she or he has proved it. i could no longer stay in that residing house with those human beings. i do no longer comprehend how Cohutta and Parisa can stand to be there.

Yeah i dont like this season of the real world i stopped watching it . I really liked last years season in denver.

I take it your not a fan?!......I too, think this Real world sucks...I would love to see them all get a boomarang to the head...

~cheers~

• raven

I love it when the girls fight. They are such bit*hes!