This has been the worst season of Real World yet! [Australia]. Who picked these people?

Granted the producers did pick some good people like Cohutta, Issac, and Parisa. Who picked the others [the jackasses]. They turned the whole house into a bad rendition of Mean Girls, with Trisha the Queen B[itch], with Shavon, Kelly Anne and Ashli as her followers. That Douche Bag, Dunbar! Oh My Gosh, He could he be anymore of an A%$! They should crown him King *****!.He's such a bitchy little *****. If he were arrested, the inmates would claim him QUICK! Enough of my venting,what are your feelings?

P.S. Shavon was the craziest, looniest, dumb ***** I've ever, EVER seen on t.v. why, bc:

She threw a bottle of water at Issac bc she thought he dropped her on the floor

She threw a glass at Cohutta. I don't remember why but ... who know what the ***** is thinking when she does this. The silicone from her breast has probably leaked into her system and she has brain damage. The bleach for her hair probably finished her off.

She threw a big tantrum with Parisa

bc Parisa wouldn't make her a grilled cheese sandwich with onions.

HERE'S A THOUGHT, MAKE YOUR OWN F&*kIN gRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH, YOU PEROXIDE B*7CH!

Favorite Answer

I agree,those people are so annoying!Trisha is the worst in my book.She always wants to start trouble with Parisa.Dunbar,i hate that guy so much,what a tool.I love Cohutta to and still can't believe he fell for slutty Kelly ann.I liked Kelly ann at first but she turned into the mean girls too.Did you see the previews for next week?God,the new girl(and i don;t like her)and Kelly ann were trying to scare her and were spitting on the glass while she talked on the phone.Trisha(christian means nothing to her)tells her mom"i just pushed a fat girl,mom"after i guess actually pushing Parisa.Her a ss should be sent home for touching a house member like that.Others have been sent home for getting physical on the Real world.By the way,i wouldn't have made Shavon the sandwhich either.She was making grilled cheese for everyone but Shavon had to have tomatoes,onions and something else.If she wanted all that she should've cut it up herself,lazy witch.

Source(s): a reality tv addict

I love Cohutta and I like Parisa. The rest of the cast is horrible. Issac is sort of weird. Dunbar, Ashli, Kelly Anne, and Trisha are horrible people. They are so mean and rude. Also very very fake. Then there was Shavon. In the beginning I thought that she might be ok. She was becoming friends with Parisa and she dumped her boyfriend for all the right reasons but then she went psycho. She turned on Parisa and freaked out on both Cohutta and Issac. She then went back to her boyfriend who is clearly way too controlling. Ashli appears to be a brunette version of Trisha who is a horrible hypocrite. Dunbar has such a short fuse. He freaks out over nothing and treats women horribly. I didn't like Kelly Anne from the beginning. It was very clear that she is an trashy girl and she has proved it.

I couldn't live in that house with those people. I don't know how Cohutta and Parisa can stand to be there.

I agree!! I seriously believe that MTV picked this cast just because of their names! There has never been a Dunbar, Cohutta, Kellie Ann, etc before! This season has become unwatchable! Shauvon left, now Isaac is leaving, so I think there will be a another new roomie.This has "jumped the shark" and needs to be put to rest.

I agree with you, they did not do a good job this year. I have been watching the Real World for a while and they usually do a great job with picking people. But, this year they did a horrible job. This will be the first time since I was in Grade 6, that I will not watch the Real World.

I know!! the last episode, i felt so bad for Parissa! But it kinda annoyed me how she was dealing with Alex. All she did was kiss him and talk about what he says to Trisha. if she wants to win him over, she should talk about him and her. But, i really don't like trisha, shavon is ok, but trisha is a fake born again. Cohutta i LOVE! hes so funny, and isaac is fun too, and sometimes i jsut want to hug kelly anne bc shes so cute, but other times i want to kill her! :)

I concur. This is the lamest cast I've ever seen. Trisha and Shauvon are so fake. You're right, the hair bleach finished Shauvon off.

Yeah, this season sucks big time. I thought the last one was bad also. The one set in Colorado with Jen and Colie. They're a toss up to me. Both Awful!!

All the girls are nuts except for Parisa and the sad thing is they have made her feel like the outcast.........yeah cuz she's normal!

The first four Real Worlds were ok. Maybe season five was ok. But after that they all became really bland.

I chose the people, sorry to disappoint you. I just wanted to create this season to be filled with drama and bullshit