question 4 guys...preferably high school aged?

What makes you notice a girl?

and what makes you like her?

i kno it depends on the guy

but there has to be some common things

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

notice a girl - her looks, seeing that she is personable and would be easy to go up and talk to.

like a girl - funny, easy to talk to, not high maintenance, and... just fun to be around

• 4 years ago

1) What lunch option do/did you like best? A.School Lunch X B.Go out to eat C.Both are bad for you D.Don’t/Didn’t eat lunch 2) What subject did you do best in? A.Math B.Art X C.Science D.I skipd all them 3) How do/did you get to school? A.I drive/drove myself B.My parents drop/dropped me off X C.I walk/walked D.I ride/rode a unicycle 4) What is the worst part of high school? A.Math Class B.Preppy People X C.School Lunch D.Taking your cousin to prom 5) Who do/did you date? A.Jocks B.Preps C.Know-It-Alls D.My heart is/was too dark and icy to love X 6) While in high school what is/was you most important piece of technology? A.Cell Phone B.Computer C.iPod D.What is technology? None, we're not allowed phones, iPods ect. :| 7) What is/was your style in high school? I listen but have a bunch of awesome friends. I'm usually shy. If that's what you meant... :P

• 1 decade ago

What makes you notice a girl?- her hair/clothes

and what makes you like her? her personality, sweet, caring, understanding, funny

im in 11 grade

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For me, The Face & the hair make me notice and a kind understanding charcter makes me like her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First reason I like a girl is I don't know her, second reason is that she's beautiful, third reason is how confident she moves/talks

• 1 decade ago

i notice a girl when she is flirty with me

i like her when we talk and hang out outside of school

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I want a girl who is decent looking at least, nice, playful, smart, and likes me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

appearance

I'm kind of a riffle team groupie (I got the hottest one on the team i might add)

• 1 decade ago

nice looking and easy to talk with

• 1 decade ago

I want a girl that knows what she wants and goes out of her way to get it ................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.