I want to stop pumping but i feel guilty!?

my son will be 9 months by thanksgiving and i would like to stop pumping. since he was born i 100% pumped because he never could latch on. i weigh about 99 pounds now and i used to wigh 108 pounds before pregnancy. i am loosing too much weight plus it is so hard for me to pump all the time and at work (i work two... show more my son will be 9 months by thanksgiving and i would like to stop pumping. since he was born i 100% pumped because he never could latch on. i weigh about 99 pounds now and i used to wigh 108 pounds before pregnancy. i am loosing too much weight plus it is so hard for me to pump all the time and at work (i work two days a week). i want my son to be healthy and i am doing this for him. i only pump about 16 ounces of milk a day so i give him some formula. his pediatrian told me to stop pumping when my son was 6 months old.
i am afraid if i stop now he won;t be as healthy as if i stop when he is one year old. i feel so lost, worried and guilty that i am giving it a thought especially because i work so hard to just pump 16 ounces a day !!!
thanks