Death.....?

my aunt and i are very close and she is dying, she quit going to dialasis and now her organs are just shutting down and it is very hard to see her in pain and i dont not care what the doctors say i am giving her everything she wants to make her comfortable... does anyone have any advice it is really hard to see her... show more my aunt and i are very close and she is dying, she quit going to dialasis and now her organs are just shutting down and it is very hard to see her in pain and i dont not care what the doctors say i am giving her everything she wants to make her comfortable... does anyone have any advice it is really hard to see her like this.. i just dont know what to do i am scared..
Update: im dont know why i am worried i never had to deal with death.. i do want her to die i do not want her to feel any painany more im just scared i dont know why