Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 1 decade ago

Please Help! Talent Agencies For Kids In Oklahoma? (near okc, edmond or ponca city)?

I'm a 10 year old looking to get into acting. I have acting, dancing and singing experience, and a little bit of modeling. I need to get some auditions, but I need an agent first. Do you know any Talent Agencies in the oklahoma area? Thanks in advance (to those who answer seriusly) :)

Sorry dude but I already have waaay before this! Most famous people started that way. With an agent, they still use them once famous. There is nobody from oklahoma really so sorry that answer didn't really help but thanks anyways.

It doesn't have to be in those areas just prefribly. (bad spelling)

Favorite Answer

Do a little research....see if you can find even ONE successful actor/singer who got their start through a "Talent Agency"...

talent agents do not make stars out of sows ears. They take people who have talent and get them jobs, so first anyone who wants to be a pro, has to be really, really good, to compete with the best in the world, and when that is the case, they can seek and agent. Use the yellow pages and telephone and do a web search for talent agents in OK.

Your question fairly encompasses a faux assumption. Timothy McVeigh and David Koresh have been infrequently Christians. David Koresh fairly advised human beings he become G-d. What Christian believes that? Timothy McVeigh become a member of the Christian id circulate that's fairly purely a white supremacist circulate cloaked in Christian clothing. On yet another observe, a small chapel does exist on the Waco internet site. If Muslims could have a floor 0 mosque then the dep. Davidians could have Waco. additionally, that's in dispute who become interior the incorrect at Waco. i think of the government overstepped its bounds on countless events there.