who do u think will win?

who do u think will win the x factor and for wat reason

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

After tonights performance - Rhydian gets my vote! Though in all honesty - I think it will be Hope.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Rhydian should win cos he is the most talented. If Hope win we will know for sure that Simon calls the shots.Second favourite would be Nikki, but I can't help thinking if Aliysha had more exposure she would be a top contender too.

• momof3
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Rhydian to win and will win he has the most amazing voice and if any justice then he bev and Nikki will be in final but I fear Nikki will go one week and Hope will be in final.

• 1 decade ago

Rhydian for me was the best tonight really great

I felt sorry for Leon hes a good looking guy with a good voice but I hated the song Danni picked for him to sing. Dancing in The Moonlight. Its so dated .

I know you will probably kick me off for this but I love Maroon 5 . Wake up Call. something like this for Leon would be better?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think Rhydian will win, but I'd like Niki to. I think she has to be given better songs though. I'd love to see Hope gone but something tells me they'll be there for a while longer unfortunately.

• 1 decade ago

Anyone but hope...I'm not buying into the 5 families screaming in the audience or the judges (minus Danni) who are obviously saying nice things about them to keep simon happy.

• 1 decade ago

I think it will either be Rydian, or Leon. They both gave excellent performances tonight and they both have the true potential to make it big. Both men have a charm about them that makes them liked, it certainly works with me! They both have magnificent singing voices and I just hope one of them wins!!! =P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it should be Bev or Rhydian they are head and shoulders above the others!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rydian, Beverley and Niki are head and shoulders above the rest!!!!!!

Any of those should win - at the moment Rydian just edges it!!!!

• 1 decade ago

beverley she has soul, none of the tohers seem to have it except rhydian but hes not my cup of tea unfortunatlyy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.