Has youtube finally been shut down?

I'm not sure what happend, but since last night youtube hasn't worked, when I type in th web address it just loads up for a wile and then shows the message that comes up when a web page isn't working. Can you guys check too and see if youtube works for you? I hope youtube hasn't been shut down,... show more I'm not sure what happend, but since last night youtube hasn't worked, when I type in th web address
it just loads up for a wile and then shows the message that comes up when a web page isn't working. Can you guys check too and see if youtube works for you? I hope youtube hasn't been shut down, but if it did, that would be really sudden and annoying. Thanks for your answers guys
Update: Hyeew, I got it working now, all I did was restart my comp and fiddle around with my router. Thanks guys.