What are examples of the seven deadly sins in Lion King 1 and 2?

I'm doing a paper for religion class. I need 5 examples for each sin. I have a few for each, but now im stuck, so I need some help. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

1 Lust- I think (this may not be true) That Scar may have lusted after Sarabi, however this isn't a major plot point so may not be true. If you wanted to you could say that Simba himself lusted after Nala. The same could be said of Kovau and Kiara.

2 Gluttony- When the heyenas eat their body weight in food as the food chain goes out of whack and therefore animals and the pridelands start to die. So the herds have to move on.

3 Greed- Scar wants the pride lands so much and to be king. So that would be greed

4 Sloth- Scar is so desperate for the Pride lands but does not consider that he will actually have to work for it. Especially at the end when there is no food left and Sarabi comes to report this to Scar and he puts the job onto the lionesses to do rather then accepting responsibility and giving some actual orders.

5 Wrath- When he kills Mufasa but also this may be said of Simba to becuase he does get his revenge by killing Scar. However he did

-Give Scar a chance to run

-If he hadn't killed him he would himself have been killed.

-Thats how it goes in the lion world

6 Envy-Scar envied Mufasa and wanted what he had.

7 Pride- Simba may have been to proud to go back becuase of the newlife he had, however I don't know whether that would fit in.

I have mostly just done the lionking one becuase the second is basically a copy of the first just different characters.

• Pride is mentioned in the song "we are one"

anger is shown when Scar's face gets slashed

Envy is what causes Scar to kill Mufasa

Sloth is depicted when Scar rules

Scar Lusts after Mufasa'a wife--there's 5

and the word "Sex" is spelled out in the stampede scene

well, the only two i know is that scar killed mufasa and scar practically turned the pride lands into hell.

• tarah

It depends on many things

well... their lions... i dont think lions sin... the monkey thou.. thats a completly different story... damn monkeys.