1. what is ionization?
2. what is dehydrating property?
3.what is oxidizing property?
4.why all the acid solution can conduct electricity?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Ionization is when an atom has gained or lost electrons and became a charged particle.
2. Dehydrating means removing water(Hydrogen and oxygen) from a compound such as, sugar and hydrated copper (II) sulphate.
3. When a substance is oxidized it has gained oxygen but lost one or more electrons and became positive.
4. All acid solutions contains positive hydrogen ions, which are free to move in the solution so can conduct electricity.