peggy hsu asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

完成式的問題 該放些什麼

8.I was really angry at John yesterday. By the time he finally arrived, I (wait) _________________________ for over an hour. I almost left without him.

9.Did you hear that Ben was fired last month? He (work) ______________ for that import company for more than ten years and he (work) ________ in almost every department. Nobody knew the company like he did.

10.Since computers were first introduced to the public in the early 1980's, technology (change) ____________ a great deal.

11.A: Did you like the movie "Star Wars?"

B: I don't know. I (see, never) ____________ that movie.

12.My best friend and I (know) ____________ each other for over fifteen years. We still get together once a week.

13.Listen Donna, I don't care if you (miss) __________ the bus this morning. You (be) ____________ late to work too many times. You are fired!

14.This mountain (be, never) _______________ climbed by anyone. Several mountaineers (try) _________ to reach the top, but nobody (succeed, ever) _______________.

15.I was very busy last weekend. If I (have) _______________ time, I (clean) __________________ the house.

16.She has been missing her best friend very much. If her friend (call) _____ tomorrow, she (be) _________ very happy.

17. I play basketball very well. However, if I (am) ______ a little bit taller, I (be) __________ able to play in the school team.

18.Everyone felt very upset. If we (have/not) ___________ that problem with the car, we (not/miss) ________________ the concert.

19.It has been extremely hot for several months. This whole region (be) __________ dangerously dry if we (not/get) __________ some rain soon.

20.Andy was not interested in any kind of seafood. If he (has) __________ the salmon, he (like) ___________ his meal better.

21. Patrick lives alone in a big house. If he (own) _______ a dog, he (not/feel) _______________ lonely all the time.

Rating
  • Zippi
    Favorite Answer

8.I was really angry at John yesterday. By the time he finally arrived, I (wait) had waited for over an hour. I almost left without him.

9.Did you hear that Ben was fired last month? He (work) has worked for that import company for more than ten years and he (work) had worked in almost every department. Nobody knew the company like he did.

10.Since computers were first introduced to the public in the early 1980's, technology (change) has changed a great deal.

B: I don't know. I (see, never) have never seen that movie.

12.My best friend and I (know) have known each other for over fifteen years. We still get together once a week.

13.Listen Donna, I don't care if you (miss) missed the bus this morning. You (be) have been late to work too many times. You are fired!

14.This mountain (be, never) has never been climbed by anyone. Several mountaineers (try) have tried to reach the top, but nobody (succeed, ever) has ever succeeded.

15.I was very busy last weekend. If I (have) had had time, I (clean) could have cleaned the house.

16.She has been missing her best friend very much. If her friend (call) calls tomorrow, she (be) will be very happy.

17. I play basketball very well. However, if I (am) were a little bit taller, I (be) could be able to play in the school team.

18.Everyone felt very upset. If we (have/not) had not had that problem with the car, we (not/miss) could not have missed the concert.

19.It has been extremely hot for several months. This whole region (be) will have been dangerously dry if we (not/get) can not get some rain soon.

20.Andy was not interested in any kind of seafood. If he (has) had had the salmon, he (like) would have liked his meal better.

21. Patrick lives alone in a big house. If he (own) owned a dog, he (not/feel) would not feel lonely all the time.

Source(s): ro