- Mr. EyreLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. In today's society where industries and business have come to prominence, there has been an alarming amount of people eating out.
2. Walking ten thousand steps a day would ensure your well being.
3. You should see a doctor if you are not feeling well. Taking unprescribed drugs should be prevented at any rate.
4. I have a headache, fever, runny nose, coughing and my limbs are fatigued.
5. Chicken nuggets and french fries sold in fast food restaurants contain high fat and calories. So, we should not eat them too much.