2. Capitalism is (A)AN ECONOMIC and political system (B)IN WHICH property business and industry (C)ARE OWED by private individuals (D)BUT NOT by the state.
3. According to the official (A)PRESS RELEASE, the government (B)HAS IMPOSED several new (C)FINANCIAL PROJECTS (D)FOR the coming year.
4. The staff will be (A)REIMBURSED FOR business travel (B)EXPENSES incurred (C)WHILE an assignment (D)AWAY FROM the normal work location.
5. If the air-traffic controller’s strike (A)WAS TO occur, (B)COULD the seminar (C)BE POSTPONED? Please call me (D)AT your earliest convenience.
6. (A)SIMPLY bring your Sky Hawk to (B)THE NEAREST March dealer, allow twenty-four hours for installation, and we will have new retractors (C)INSTALL for you (D)AT NO CHARGE.
7. The investigation committee recommended that (A)EXPORT CONTROLS on encryption technologies (B)WERE (C)PROGRESSIVELY relaxed but (D)NOT ELIMINATED.
Could you please help to answer on which choice is wrong and why?