I am new to Houston, Tx and I am searching for a relative by the name of Tony Smith? about 39 yrs old?

He lives on the northside of Houston, Somewhere between 5th ward and Homestead, Please let me know?

Favorite Answer

Possible matches from Harris County Appraisal District (property owners):

North side (near Bush airport):

SMITH TONY S & KIMBERLY E

903 N ROCK DR

HOUSTON TX 77073-5364

Northwest side (halfway to Hempstead):

SMITH TONY L & NANCY A

18226 WAVERLY BEND LN

CYPRESS TX 77433-1252

I would refer you to the Houston Public Library, and ask the reference Librarian for the Polk Directory. I'm assuming Tony might be short for Anthony or Antonio. It would held if you has a middle name. Smith, as a last name, will pose a bit of a problem I'm sure because there could be so or more Tony Smith's living in Houston. You might go to Fed Ex-Kinko's and get a bunch of postcard printed with as much biographical data you might have - parents names, place of birth, where he went to school, etc., and then send out card to all the Tony Smiths in the phone book. A bit costly, but it might be worth a try. -- Happy hunting and good luck.

• mickie

have you tried myspace yet?? i know it sounds ridiculous, but a lot of ppl use it