Are you superstitious?

To what extent? funny answers please! lol

Favorite Answer

Sorry, sweetie, I'm not. But in my country here's some funny superstitions for you:

1. If you wear a hat inside a house, a lizard would fall on your head. (I tried this one a lot of times, and had to stand right below a lizard. They just won't bite.)

2. If a spoon falls while you're eating, a female visitor will arrive. If it's a fork, it's a male. (Proven false everytime!)

3. When dogs howl, there are ghosts around. (My dogs howl because they're hungry!)

4. If you dream about a tooth (getting pulled or something), a loved one would die. (Dreamt a couple of times, nobody died.)

5. If a black butterfly flies in your house and lingers, a loved one would die. (Seen one before, nobody died. Besides, haven't seen a completely black butterfly, have you?)

6. During a death wake, you shouldn't sweep the floor, it's bad luck. (You can imagine death wakes here, full of trash all over!)

7. If the candlelight in a wedding blew out, the marriage would not last. (Haha)

8. If a woman looks in a broken mirror, she'd have a child out of wedlock. (Geez.)

9. If a woman have fat lines on her neck, she'd have a child out of wedlock (I was chubby when I was a girl and I had these fat lines. Didn't happen. When I got married, it took me 4 years to get pregnant!)

10. If you have a mole on your back, you are a lazy person. (I'd punch the person who invented this idea as I have a big mole on my back!)

There are more superstitions and crazy ideas in my country. You can't imagine how many people's lives are ruled by them.

no-i'm not.all these superstitions are so stupid and simple minded!if you think about it-they really are nonsense.they're just wives tales.they didn't have nothing better to do-so they made up these ridiculous stories.

• Stocky

Very superstitious.

Writings on the wall.

most humans are in some way or another

I don't really know. . .

Met the Easter Bunny once though. . . bit of a jerk. . .