Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Help! Im due next week and still cant pick between these?

My husband and I are having our first baby and we wanted to be suprised about the gender, so we dont know if we have a little he or a little she, tell me which of these names you like the best i love them all and just cant seem to decide.

girls

Aurelia Quinn Grant (uh-re-lee-ah)

Giovanna Elyse Grant "GiGi for short"

Anna-Alesia Jane Grant

Lorelei Araceli Grant (air-uh-se-lee)

boys

Collin Henry Grant

Miles James Grant

Best Answer

Out of the options:

Giovanna Elyse

Miles James (am I allowed to pick Collin James??)

Great names! ;)

girls

Aurelia Quinn Grant (uh-re-lee-ah)

* Gorgeous! I'm a big fan of Aurelia, and it totally balances short, simple Grant. ;) I prefer Aurelia Jane, but this is fine if you love it.

Giovanna Elyse Grant "GiGi for short"

* Only if you're VERY Italian (Grant doesn't really give any indication of that LOL). And while GiGi might be a "cute" nickname, EVERY Giovanna I've ever heard of has used this as a nickname, so it's a bit cliched in my mind.

Anna-Alesia Jane Grant

* I'm not particularly fond of Anna-Alesia (especially with the unnecessary hyphenation), but I do like the obviously similar Annelise/Anneliese or Annalisa.

Lorelei Araceli Grant (air-uh-se-lee)

* Lorelei Grant is beautiful, though both Lorelei and Araceli have quite opposite feels/origins. I love BOTH, to be clear. Just seems an odd combo if you AREN'T trying to honor both German and Spanish heritage or something. If you do keep Araceli, however, I'd stick with the traditional "ah" rather than "air" beginning sound. I've honestly never heard it said this way.

boys

Collin Henry Grant

* I find Henry a bit more intriguing than Collin, so I'd personally love Henry Collin Grant, but this is good too.

Miles James Grant

* Great names, all, but I wouldn't pair two single-syllable names with a last name that's also one syllable. Just sounds very halting and abrupt. What about Milo James Grant or Miller James Grant?

• Anna-Alesia Jane Grant

Aurelia Quinn Grant (uh-re-lee-ah)

Miles James Grant

Alesia Ann Grant

Miles James Grant

Giovanna Elyse Grant

Collin James (not Henry) Grant

For girls, I really like Anna-Alesia Jane Grant. It sounds so pretty! If you wanted to give her a nick name you could call her AJ to :). It's definitely my favorite out of the bunch.

For the boys, again it's a definite answer. I love Miles James Grant. Miles is actually my favorite names along with Julian and Adrian. Collin isn't a bad name, I just much prefer Miles.

I hope this helped and good luck with the baby! That's so cool that you kept it a surprise, I'd be so anxious if I were you! Congratulations!

Anna-Alesia Jane Grant for a girl and Miles James Grant for a boy

• Girls: Giovanna Elyse

Lorelei Araceli

Boys: Miles James

♥Congratulations♥

My favorite girls name is Giovanna Elyse. It is beautiful and exotic sounding, and could have the nickname Gigi, Anna (possibly pronounced like Onna) and more.

My favorite of the boy's names is Collin Henry. I absolutely love the name Collin. It's unusual but not weird.

Boy : Collin Henry

Girl : Lorelei Araceli Grant

Source(s): Baby Namer

Miles James grant and either Anna-Alesia Jane Grant or Giovanna Elyse Grant. i cant choose between the two cos they're seriously some of my favourite girls names. Maybe Giovanna Elyse :]