Sidekick LX or Sidekick 3??? SIDEKICK USERS ONLY!!!?

I REALLY want a Sidekick. Right now I have a crappy flip phone. It sucks. I don't want a Sidekick Slide because I really like the flip thing. I don't want a Sidekick ID either because it doesn't have a camara or a lot of other features. I don't think that the Sidekick 2 is still on sale unless I get... show more I REALLY want a Sidekick. Right now I have a crappy flip phone. It sucks. I don't want a Sidekick Slide because I really like the flip thing. I don't want a Sidekick ID either because it doesn't have a camara or a lot of other features. I don't think that the Sidekick 2 is still on sale unless I get it on ebay or something. That leaves the Sidekick LX and the Sidekick 3. Please tell me what features the Sidekick LX, the Sidekick 3, and the Sidekick 2. Also how good is the graphics and stuff on each. I also need to know what costs extra and how much extra. Tell me the good and bad for each phone. Does fav five cost extra. I also have to have some ways to make money. I am only 10 so I can't get a real job yet. Give me some plans that are cheap and good.

PLEASE don't say "who cares" or "obbssed". Nothing negitive please. I hate that. If you don't know how to answer, don't. I don't want to read a bunch of crap.

Thanks so much!!!
Update: I live in America so Americans only please.
Thanks again.
P.S. Don't say "I'm too young to have a phone. Especially a Sidekick."
Update 2: Please tell how much total the plans will cost
Update 3: Tell me which phone u think is the best for the price it's at.
Thanks
Update 4: Tell me how much each phone costs please!!!
Thanks again!!!