chat rooms?

I need to find free chatroooms where i can make freinds .I am married and a stay at home mom so i want someone i can chat with prefferably women .

Favorite Answer

See if you like any of these:

cafemom.com

momchats.com

groups@msn.com (a directory of chat rooms on a variety of topics for a variety of people)

aol.com/community/chat/allchats.html (list of chat rooms)

momtomomchat.com

freewebs.com

If you look up "chat directory" a variety of interesting links appear--some worthwhile, some not. Yahoo actually has a chat room directory that is easy to use.

One time I clicked on "adult chat" and got WAAAay more than I bargained for! They mean adult as in X-rated. Pretty funny, but not exactly what trying to find. Good luck! It will be nice for you to meet other moms just like you.

some strange people on chat rooms and it is unregulated ( with a few exceptions). I would try to join some social activity outside the home to meet friends and then use email/social networking software like facebook to chat with those person only ( and make sure you set the security settings property). The problem with chat rooms is you have no idea of the background of that person?

just becareful if you plan to go to the chat rooms....lol

I never go there..

• ?

Try these:

www.adultfriendfinder.com

www.lavalife.com

www.swnglifestyle.com

www.hotwifeblog.com

www.watchersweb.com

www.wsotg.com

Good luck!