*ChiChi* asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Do you Think They Look Alike?

Ok, so i was watching this movie called Lucas on HBO last night. i know this movie is old and from the 80's..but i noticed that Kerri Green back then looked almost exactly like what Hermione from Harry Potter looks like now. Check out the link. Weird huh?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/142306...

Also..do you guys have any more celebrity look alikes pics? maybe even people from way back? i wanna see!!!!

Favorite Answer

The girls do bear a strong resemblance. If I get to see "Lucas" again, I'll see if I still think that.

This weekend on TCM, Rose McGowan hosted the showing of "Out of the Past", starring Robert Mitchum and Jane Greer. Host Robert Osborne commented that Rose looks like Jane, which she does!

Rose McGowan and Joanna Going star as sisters in "Phantoms", and they do look a lot alike.

Michael Shanks of "Stargate: SG-1" plays the same character that James Spader did in the film "Stargate". The resemblance was so striking that many people didn't realize that Shanks wasn't the originator of the role of Dr. Daniel Jackson. If they were dressed and coiffed alike now, they still might have a strong resemblance.

David Doyle of the "Charlie's Angels" TV series took the name of "Bosley" from his friend and fellow actor Tom Bosley, noted for the "Happy Days" TV series, for two reasons: 1) the two often were mistaken for each other; and 2) people were mispronouncing Bosley's name. (The name often is pronounced with a long "o", as in "OK".)

Actors Victor Jory and Royal Dano look enough alike to make it difficult to identify them in films.

Morgan Brittany was considered lookalike enough to portray Vivien Leigh in two TV movies.

Sherilyn Fenn did an excellent portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor in a TV movie.

Believe it or not, James Brolin is brilliant as Clark Gable in "Gable & Lombard"! My father had been dubious about this film but had to admit that Brolin did a remarkable job. I can't say the same for Jill Clayburgh who was dreadful as Carole Lombard!

Rod Steiger had been entertaining friends for many years with his impersonation of W.C. Fields. It was only fitting that he star in "W.C. Fields & Me".

Fess Parker and Clint Walker also resemble each other and even have voices that are very much alike. Of course, there's nothing wrong with TWO tall, dark and handsome men!

I think that Traci Lord looks a lot like Veronica Lake.

Children of actors and actresses often have a strong resemblance:

Ingrid Bergman and Isabella Rossellini

Alan Hale Sr. and Alan Hale Jr.

Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson

Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen~when both were younger//Compare Martin in "Badlands" with Charlie in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".

Mary Kate Olson looks like Ashely Olson

People don't look like animals especially the ones with afros lol From far away I must admit some people look the same. You can tell the difference between micheal jackson and micheal jordan from far away though.

I think Katie Couric & Hugh Grant look a lot alike.

I've always thought that Rosie O'Donnell and Andre The Giant are really twins.

Source(s): I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!!

No they don't look alike