Google question! I will give points to whoever gives me the right answer first!?

In google, under the search toolbar - there's a box under it that listes a search criteria, and not the one that says advertising programs and business solutions. OK, like let say that I want to look up monkey, right? I type m and then under the search toolbar, there is all these words that start with the... show more In google, under the search toolbar - there's a box under it that listes a search criteria, and not the one that says advertising programs and business solutions. OK, like let say that I want to look up monkey, right? I type m and then under the search toolbar, there is all these words that start with the letter m - THAT HAVE BEEN MY PAST SEARCHES. How do I delete the past searches, so they won't appear?

I really need this answer quick, so if you know it, PLEASE HELP