Cambridge, MA Trivia Question: What was the name of the restaurant in Central Square near the.....?

intersection of Main St. & Mass Ave (and Columbia) ---- they sold the most AMAZING lemon poppy seed muffins in the early 1990's? It's long gone, but it was a man's name like "Pete's" or "Nick's" or something. It's driving me crazy.

There used to be a gas station right across from it in the little triangle spot between Main St and Mass Ave. The gas station seems to be gone too (this is just from viewing on google maps - I haven't checked it out in person).

The current restaurant "Cinderella's" is either in the same building, or very very close.

Favorite Answer

I don't know, but today the Gingerbread Construction Co. -- founded in Winchester with another place in Wakefield -- offers up Lemon Poppyseed muffins that are filled with lemon while they are still hot and dusted with with powdered sugar.

• launer

Oh there are a number of large places! The Tavern interior the sq. is extremely reliable, additionally Asgard, which has a large brunch. . . on the factor of needed sq., yet no longer without delay IN needed sq. is the S&S Deli, which has a number of the wonderful sandwiches, breakfast ingredients, and bakery products around!

hmmmmmmmmm

I was hanging around there in like 1983 or so

hmmmmmm

Source(s): I forgot

Dunkin' Donuts.

A lot of people call it "Dunkins" ("Duncan's") - that's probably why you're thinking of a man's name.

LOL

Source(s): Of course.