How do you know when you're REALLY in love?

I'm 25 years old and a mother of two. I don't think I've ever really been in love. I wonder for sure, how do you really know when you're in love? I mean, what are the signs that you're in love? What is love? Can you love someone with out being in love yet? I"M SO CONFUSED! Someone help!

Favorite Answer

You know your in Love when you think about the other person all day. When you cannot wait to see them again. When they are the thought you wake up with and the thought that puts the smile on your face when you go to sleep. Love is the best feeling in the world! Thxxx, Marty the cabinetguy.

When you cannot think of anything but making that person happy for the rest of your life and you cannot imagine ever being with another

I wish I could tell you. I'm so scared I'll die without ever experiencing love.

Not so sure, but i think u can find urself in love when u feel happiness to be with someone; and please you whatever it takes to make him/her happy.

when you will do anything for them even if it ment your life