Are you on anybody's LIST?

And does it scare you?

Is it like a HIT LIST?

Not true Meagan, you only have to speak out of turn, defend one member of the list and your name gets added!

Lisa you are firmly at the top, and CC you will find out in time

Best Answer

LOL!

I think Im on a few peoples hit/hate lists that have been openly posted on here......

Its like water off a ducks back :)

Lol at Yahoo's naivety - I should imagine you are on a few luv!

• Lois

Back to the Future, BTTF 2, BTTF 3, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, and to a lesser extent, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey are the big comedies. Romance films feature the Time Travelers Wife, The Lake House, The Secret (foreign) Drama films include The Butterfly Effect 1 and 2, and Premonition Action films include the Terminator series, not including Salvation, 12 Monkeys Horror films include Butterfly Effect 3. There are plenty of others.

• QPRfan

Yes,Father Christmas

Just popped my head round the corner,they are still there.As far as i know,apart from Interpol,America,s most wanted,Crime watch hit list,and my ex school demanding the Head Boy and Prefect badge back No,and if i am blubber blubber hankie blubber nose blast blubber,good luck to ya

Hi stormy, How do you know if you are on a list. What happens.

From what I gather you have to be pro or anti McCann - is that

right.

But what if you can't make up your mind are you on both the lists.

I am banned from posting on yahoo philippines, papa chuck has a direct line to yahoo and gets me removed as fast as I post.

• ?

Apparently I'm on Yahooyahoo's list, still not sure whether to be flattered or offended, something to do with me being a suspected sheep,ah well, you can't win them all !

i dont think i am on a list, dont think anybody cares enough to put me on a list lol, and i am too lazy to make a list :)

Nobody knows whose list they are on. No point worrying about it, as can't do anything about it anyway! good luck.

lol yes I think we all know my name is firmly on 'The List'

Not yet. Not had enough fire water. By 9 o`clock should be listing well to starboard.